The Auto Body Association of Rhode Island is proud to have served our community for over a decade.
Each year, we make a commitment to ensure that consumers receive the highest level of quality and service from honest, hardworking shops across Rhode Island – our ABARI certified members.
2015 brought with it exciting new changes.
- We added new members, further strengthening the reach and integrity of Auto Body shops throughout the state• We were able to bring in consultants to once again ensure that all of our shop technicians received the latest and highest quality training to pass on to you, the consumer
• ABARI was heard by hundreds of thousands of Rhode Islanders on various radio stations, as we advertised the need for our services in a dynamic new advertising campaign
2016 will be an exciting year for our members. We will maintain our commitment to consumers in the following ways:
- Commitment to a rigid code of ethics amongst our shop members and our service to the end consumer
- Commitment to first class training, professional development and consumer advocacy
- Commitment to protecting the rights, safety and financial investment of all Rhode Island motorists
Thank you for being part of the ABARI family – here’s to a wonderful new year to all of our members and community.